PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US ("THE WEB SITE").
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
Non-Identifiable Information - As is typical with many sites, the Web Site server automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages read and images viewed, and any content you post to or download from the Web Site. We use this non-identifiable information for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site. We may disclose such non-identifiable information to others and archive it for future use.
Cookies - The Web Site uses "cookies," a technology that installs information on a Web Site user's computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits by that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. For example, we use the information provided through cookies to recognize you as a previous user of the Web Site, to offer personalized Web page content and information for your use, to track your activity at the Web Site, to prepopulate online forms with your personal information to respond to your needs, and to otherwise facilitate your Web Site experience.
Advertisements displayed on the Web Site may also contain cookies or other technologies. Those advertisements may be provided by third party advertising companies, and we do not have any control over, or any responsibility or liability for, the cookies or other technologies used in the advertisements or for the use and disclosure of information collected through advertisement cookies.
You may choose to decline "cookies" if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Web Site and your ability to access certain features of the Web Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
- Your Personal Information - When registering for one or more of our services, you may be asked to provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the Web Site, or carrying out transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to access certain features of the Web Site. Additionally, if you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence.
- Purchases - If you purchase products or services on the Web Site, we or our service providers may collect additional personal or other information from you, such as your address, phone number, payment information or shipping information. Such information will be released to third parties as necessary to complete the transaction or to otherwise fulfill your order. For example, credit card transactions are handled by a third-party service provider, which requires access to the credit card number and other personal information to verify the credit card number and process transactions.
- Our Use of Your Personal Information - We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and charge for services, to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site and as otherwise permitted by law. We may develop a confidential personal profile for you, which we use to provide the very best service to you. We may also disclose information if you have given us permission to do so, for example by voluntarily entering a contest or making a purchase on the Web Site, where we provide the information required to register for the contest, or to ship your purchases, to the appropriate third-party service provider. We may share your personal information with our contractors, consultants, or professional advisors to the extent necessary for them to perform services on our behalf and subject to reasonable confidentiality obligations. We may also send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about us or other matters (including third-party products or services) we believe will interest you. At any time you may ask us to stop sending you email and other information by contacting the Webmaster at email@example.com. Also, each unsolicited email we send will tell you how to decline further email. Please note that, from time to time, we may email our users important information regarding the Web Site and/or their accounts; our users may not opt out of receiving such information.
- Consent to Disclosure - By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to the disclosure of your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to Third Parties Regarding Your Use of the Web Site - When you post photographs or other materials to the Web Site, your user name and email address will be disclosed on the Web Site as the source of such materials. Materials, including photographs and other graphics, posted to the Web Site are generally available to all Web Site users, except that materials subject to an album password will be available only to Web Site users with the password, this site, or its service providers.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
- Location of Information - The web site will store and process your personal information in Eastern, United States.
- Securing Your Information - The web site uses industry standard security methods to protect the data that reside on our servers. We protect payment card information we collect during transactions. We comply with industry standards that require safeguards for handling and securing customer information. These include using secure networks, encryption or other protection of cardholder data, physical and technical access controls, monitors and tests of security systems, and information security policies. But because no security system is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers. It is also possible that information you supply to us may be intercepted during transmission.
- Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information within a reasonable time, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. The Web Site attempts to keep its records as accurate and complete as possible. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
- Other Sites - The Web Site may contain links to other sites or Internet resources, including sites operated by the Web Site's trading partners, service providers and content providers. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another site. The Web Site has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other sites or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- Leaving the Web Site - The Web Site may also contain links to other sites or Internet resources. Third parties may collect information about you, through cookies or other technologies, when you link to their sites through the Web Site. You acknowledge that we do not monitor or control the information collection or privacy practices of these or any other third parties, and are not responsible for their practices or the content of their sites, including their use of any information collected when you click through to their sites. You should review the privacy policies of such third parties to understand how they collect and use information.